Tuesday, April 06, 2010

D* Day.

So, this morning. It was it.

After 3 years in poly, I finally met my module chair, with my dad. Fili fala. Whole nonsense all. Now the question remains.

To continue or not?

I've said 10 times over. This, it's not what I want.
Im in it, cause of 'society pressure'. But it's really not what I want.
Today, dad said,
If I don't wanna continue, I shouldn't have started 3 years ago.

3 years ago, 3 fucking years ago.
I said I dont wanna study. WHO THE FUCK FORCED ME INTO A POLY?
Everytime like that, every damn time.
Everyone can do shit things to me, when things happen, it's my fault.
Fuck this shit.

And then d best part comes when you're just looking for some words of comfort,
You just get stabbed over and over again.
The more you say, the more differences in us I see.
I won't be a uni grad. I can't command a 5k paycheck per month.
My whole family speaks like me.
Rowdy, uncouth.
Is this where it's going?
Stop it, stop hurting.
I almost threw it away last night.
But I spent so much effort on it, staying up all night to complete.
Cant contain my fucking excitement.
Fucking bringing it upon myself.

Do so much, for what?
I stupid.

No comments: