Ever had people who insist that you're that kinda person they made you out to be, and the one who's a far cry from who you actually are?
And, you know, these people are actually around us. All over the place.
I learnt it, never to share things which arent meant to share with people. 'Cause, they will share with people, whoever. To gain popularity? I don't know.
Some people just suck up, good or bad. Whatever it takes to achieve their desires. Some people, might be close to you, might not be. Might be watching you, watching your every move, and once you make a wrong one, they jump in and tear you down. All in one shot.
Of course, ever felt like everything you do isn't rightttt?
Ya, TMAI.
I guess it's best no to show signs of personal life over the world wide webbbb.
Oh wellllll.
No comments:
Post a Comment