Mum, Dad. I haven't been coming home as much as I should. And neither have I been going to school like you thought I would. But it doesnt mean I dont care anymore. You just gotta realise that this really isnt my thing. But I'm still forcing thru' it, still passing it day by day. You just gotta give me this chance. You dont diss me, dont diss my friends. Dont diss what I like, dont teach me what to do. Dont make me live d life you want. You regret, don't take it on me. Im glad tho', you still care? 1 year, I'll do it. I'll get that shit paper and stop talking.
To the lovely girl,
Elaine. Thanks for everything. Late nights, phone calls, SHOPPING, all. Its better. All good with R, and all. All the fun and jokes, all the lame things, all the imitate d Maddius, AND ALL THE H2H TALKS. So maddening. I think I'm mad, but I think you're mad together with me. So it makes the both of us.
Know I dont know atas friends to talk to.
Wont bitch bout nobody to anybody, but you. =D
You know me well, you know me best. I don't need nobody trash talking bout me. Especially if its people who don't know.
To d people who love me,
I guess I could do abit with some love. Thanks! =)
To d boyfriend.
Nice Try.
But ain't got nothing to say.
Hah, I scare myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment