Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Who else could I trust?

Ive got more than enough people I know to last for 2life times. But out of these hundreds of people, who do I actually trust? Sure enough, there are a couple here and there but they too have their own things to handle. Im not being emo, just thoughtful. Over the past weekend, events turned everything I knew so well all around. I dont know what to do or who to talk to anymore.

So it seems,
Ive got more attention then I thought Ive got. If youre reading this, you know it. In attempts to throw me off balance, do know that I'll stand strong in what I believe in no matter how hard you try. You may say that Im being a bitch. I'll let you go, ignorant fool. People judge. So judge me all you wanna. People like you survive on passing stories you dont even know truth about. Go 'head, fools.

I may not b the best in d world, but people like these. Ugly on d outside, uglier on d inside. Just so you know, not all the babies in d world are born with a silver spoon in their mouths. Not everyone can get what they want just by asking. So people aren't so lucky to know the correct people to suck up to. Some people aren't as sly to slither their way through connections.

I guess its true about the black sheep theory. All these years that shit had happened, there has got to be someone responsible. And being said, it's always d black sheep. The one that choose to keep quiet when everyone points fingers 'cause d rest won't listen.

When youre good, people are willing to clean your ass if you ask them to.
When youre not, they shun you like youre d devils child.

Tell me Im not right. Prove it.

God made us such that its human to err. But he didn't include that part about forgiving and forgetting people who made mistakes. Once you commit to it, youre dead. Forget about d past times where you were d saint. Even d best fall down sometimes. What they failed to say, when you fall, thats where youre gone.

D only mistake I made was Im too eager to prove d world wrong.
I forgot something in my pursuit of my dreams. I owe nothing to d world. I dont need to give anyone an explaination. I dont live for you. I live for me. Call me self-centered, you fools. One day you'll find out the hard way.

One day your closest will leave your side, throwing you completely off course, there youre lost.
Lost in life, no directions to go. No one to follow, most of all, no one to listen to you anymore.

I'll come back, faster, harder. Better & much stronger.
I'll make you chew on your words and choke on it.

No comments: