Sometimes, I cant stop talking, cant stop thinking. It got me wondering, what do people really know? No, nothing. Stop listening to 3rd party stories. They'll do you no good. When I choose to keep shut, do realize that there's 2 sides to every story.
And of these 2 sides, you belong to neither. So theres no need to join in and pretend like its part of your life. Things I do, I have every reason, every right behind it. Dont fucking start judging from your shallow point of view, fools. People I talk to, people I come in contact with. What do they know? Nothing.
So much I choose to keep quiet about, doesn't mean I dont know whats really going on. Haven't you noticed? The quietest are the most dangerous, because when they keep quiet, they observe. I saw so many double faces, it doesnt affect me no more. I saw ugly jesters making fools outta themselves. They wont know.
Karma's a bitch.
One much bigger than you already are. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment