I wish I could sleep it off. Pretend Im d deaf/blind one. I wont have to care so much. Why does if feels more than ever that Im more of a hindrance than help? Like, I would've been better somewhere else.
So many things I choose not to say, I don't wish for it to affect other people. End up, YOU never even bothered to find out what other people say, you just say 'so its you.' Yea its me. All this fucking while, its been me. I've been stupid 'nuff not to but loud about everything I faced. Im not so attention seeking, its my bad.
I know you can fucking read.
All these while, I had been quiet about everything. Share only the happy things. Is this d route to suicide? 'Cause no one cares, no one fucking cares. Even when I say theres so many other issues, it's still ME. I don't need d whole world to know me, I live knowing I did nothing against my conscience.
Youre making it impossible to talk to you.
Me here Me there. Me wouldve been better off dead.
If only I could care as less as all the other would.
So many times I tried not to get affected by EVERY damn thing. But guess what? It all adds up and is taking a toll on me. All you mad fuckers out there, you all talk shit, you all spread shit. What do you fucking know?
Why be bothered right?
Ya, what I used to tell myself. Until one day, I realize it will only make people think youre nice to bully.
This isnt right.
World, wake-fuckng-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment