Friday, January 22, 2010

Dont push it.

All you people keep seeing me as Joann. That girl who skips school so ever often.
And frankly, how many of you would bother to find out the reason why? I've had enough of people telling me skipping school's bad, school's for my own good. I fucking knew that.

And in case you fuckers never fucking knew, school's only interesting when youre doing something you like! I haven't been a fan of education since what? 20years? And its not about me not waking up for school. When d fact is that I already loathe what Im doing, where do I find the motivation to push myself to wake up so early?

Ive seen my designer friends, that can survive on 2hrs of sleep each day fo' weeks to complete a single project with no complains. Why? 'Cause they enjoyed it. Ive seen my multimedia friends spending hours and hours perfecting a single footage, no complains. Cause they like it.

And me? I hate codings. Don't tell me shit like everyone hates codings. I FUCKING hate codings. Especially the weird fucking languages all. I hate I.T. Im not a IT person. I cant fucking tell the difference between a 1 x 2GB ram and a 1 + 1GB ram. I dont fucking know how many cell a battery is and I dont fucking care.

I cant wake up in d morning. 'Cause I sleep late. 'Cause I had dance. 'Cause dance is late, I can sleep late. And this starts all over again. If I had any slight interest in I.T, I'll probably b a high-flyer by now. After all, RP is d only fucking poly that you don't need to memorize shit to score. Just boot-lick. =)

AND, so much being said.
I fucking hate people who can say they saw this coming from me. Don't pretend like you know me fuck well. When Im not in school, did I not do my work? When YOU're not in school, what you busy with? Fucking around? What stupid lame excuses to give about MY attitude. It's me, my mistake, I dont fucking need you to explain for me.

Ive only so much patience to my limits. Dont try to fucking push it.




And ya, my scary Dad talked to me about my high rate to absentism.
How to explain to him?
No fucking idea.

I have so much to do.
Bye.

Oh, I hope you die. =)

No comments: