The part where the hyper-sensitive mode is turned on.
Even a passing fly could get on my nerves so bad. I don't like d idea of me seeing/doing things my way, and everyone just step in and mess it all up. I don't like people in my room, not even my own people. If there's any conflict you elders have to settle, do it on your own. My room isn't a refuge base.
The part where rude people are everywhere.
Including your module chair who called you up and speaks as tho' you owe her $10k. Excuse me, I don't think that being polite is a very difficult thing to me. I can be a real rude mean bitch if I wanna, but why make life so bad? If you wanna speak, speak proper. And it's only worse when d one who is rude happens to b d one who had you fo' 9months in her tummy.
The part where you thought you don't care anymore.
Then when you accidentally chance upon something that triggers this whole fragment of your past, everything came flooding back. You thought you were strong 'nuff to handle, but sadly, no you're not. And it only adds on that d people in question are, forget it. I can't find words to put it proper.
Fuck man.
So much more to say, and d most hated part of all is that you can't find d correct description to voice out all d things in d world. =(
Shut.
No comments:
Post a Comment