Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rough Night.

Yester-night could easily be one of d worst nights I've been thru' all my 19years.

So, after so much commotions & late nights in preparation fo' d dance exam yesterday, our dear instructor has again proved to be caring enough to not turn up. Yesterday she didn't come, next week she won't be coming, the week after will be Good Friday - public holiday, and the week after that, guess what? Showtime! Seems like we always have to end up doing things ourselves even though we supposedly have someone to help us. Why so?

I think I was so fed up that my brain started to cook inside my head. Gradually, it evolved into a mega fever. Thinking that I might go home & get some rest? No I didn't. I went to a MJ session over at Sam's. Why do this to yourself right? Because I don't like the idea of going to bed with someone else in the room. Not even if she's my mum. So, when I returned home at 'bout 4am, my illnesses decided to combine and gave me a combo.

I swear d whole night I was coughing my lungs & blowing my nose off. And it really doesn't help if the other person in your room starts to scold you and all the things in the world. 'From now on, I'll move into your room to see what time you return home everynight.' Know what? That's so clever of you, 'cause d first reason why I return late is due to d fact you're in my room. Call me selfish, I don't care.

Haven't slept proper since this morning, my left eye is swollen, looks like I cried with one eye know? So stupid. My throat is dry, my head is burning, my nose is blocked. Ahh!

When can I b well again? =(

No comments: