Made our way down to Bras Prasah area to get his works printed. There goes our trip with a simple lunch & exchanges of past events in our lives. Headed back to Smartass's, sat by the window to observe the lightnings till it's bout time to go.
A lazy Saturday afternoon with really good company.
Had to do a shoot with Jas at night, so meanwhile, I slacked at Hougang library & it's d worst library ever. No shit. Finally when it's time to start filmming, thousand & one hilarious moments occurred. I'll save those fo' another day. It's a wrap at nearing 7am man, I didn't knew acting as a ghost was so... tiring!
Left at 11am, and went back to Hougang with Jas. Headed to Smartass's and KOed. After a series of nonsense & laughters, everyone finally woke up at 8PM. Very simple, very crazy. Reached back home finally at 1am. First thing I did, ran into shower room. I could have easily spent 1hour in it. HAH!
Know, my favorite part of everything was when we just sat by your window with you singing on your guitar & me in a daze.
No comments:
Post a Comment