Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Disappointment. is an illness.

The faster way to recover is just to get fucking over it!

And I will do just that, in time to come.

Fuck,
And I just disappointed my own crewmate.
SuLing, I'm sorry.
I really can't bring myself to it with a full heart.
I love you still.

"I really don't care how he treats me,
but I get very pissed at how he treats you
because I KNOW you were there for him."

I hate it when people I love takes me as a fool, use me like a tool.
And I fucking,
I repeat, I FUCKING hate it when you can't start hating.
Because it is a silent rule in the fucking FAMILY word.
I'm so tired, I can't even get my limps to move the way I want them to. I know all that I should be doing, but I have no control over my body.
Worn out,I guess that's d word.
AND things around home are not even half fucking done.

No matter what, Superman, I still want you to be alright.

The part that kills me.

No comments: