Ran up the long, high slope. Over to d student hostel. Did 40sit-ups. Ran to main building, and ran back to sports complex again, playing catching on the way. Ran to E5. Did 50 rounds of 3-steps, giddy very. Duck walked to E3, half of the people crawling by now. Ran back to home ground.
It was good!
Today's class is 'bout Dance battle. We all didn't feel like joining at all, but well, a lesson is still a lesson. I think we all were all having our own fun more than really dancing. And Style Groovaz Crew represent, we're all(the above 18s) gonna be there rooting fo' you! Do us proud! =)
Currently I'm like a sloth on my sofa. I'm just done with mopping d floor. So lazy. I think I've whine 'bout it fo' like, 2000 times. I think my home is nice at night. I'm sitting here alone, facing the empty area in d middle of my square living room. Feeling oldschool songs playing, I like this kinda rare quietness at night. So peace.
She just asked me d other day. Why do I keep spending nights outside now? Do I have an issue with her in my room?
Do I?
I don't dare to answer.
When something doesn't turn out d way we expected them to. What happens next?
Just accept and make do with what ever we have.
Sitting here makes me feel like sleeping in my hall.
I feel so foreign even in my own room.
I need help, someone tell me what's happening?
No comments:
Post a Comment