Mommy is going away on a trip again!
I wanna go too!
Damn. There just have to be so much things happening back here to keep me in Singapore. Fine. So here I am. Today's been cold! Raining since I woke up. And I love eating ice-cream on cold weathers like this! But now, I've got a headache la. DAMN. Stupid Jo.
I can't wait fo' all things to be settled, and then I'll visit some exotic island in our neighboring countires. Been wanting to do that since about forever ago! GAH! I'm so cold now!
Last night I lay on bed, and I was thinking...
Ever had someone on your mind, and wonder if they're thinking of you before they go to bed?
Yea, that kinda thinking.
And it doesn't really help if d same people appear in your dreams later on at night.
Its always times like this when I think of you & I wonder if you'll ever think of me.
Oh, then again, probably not.
Because I know you won't.
Time to accompany mommylove!
I think she confused uh! She said;
'Can you don't wear like this everytime? Look like a boy, can you dress up more like a girl?'
Wah!
She's d one who complained that I spent to long in front of d mirror, and my dresses too short.
Mommy, mommy. HAHA!
Okay, LATE,
BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment