Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No matter.


Why is it so accurate again? The day wasn't very good, whatever bad things that happened, I saw it coming. The only nice part about today was that I met up with my bestest girlf. of all time. We had so damn much to share, 3hours straight, and not even half done! I miss that girl so much. Damn, I wish you well.

I saw it coming; people leaving.
I respect d decisions. But really, like I've said, make your words worth. What more can I say? I didn't force an answer, I wish all of you well. Please, words are worth as much as dirt. Put in all d effort, show us d end results that it's all gonna worth it. Thank you.

I saw it coming; am really worth nothing.
Like a refuge to a victim in a war, am forgotten as soon as she/he's all well again. Thank you so damn much fo' making me feel like I'm so useful. And thanks d same amount fo' showing just how much Im worth. Nothing. Total nothing. Like a toy to a crying girl/boy. Thrown aside once she/he's gotten newer, better toys. Very well done.

I saw it coming; fuckin' rude people.
If you've got nothing better to say, then shut d fuckin' gap up. Period.

I saw it coming; blood.
And it's making me go on a huge emotional rollercoaster ride.

Sigh, Imma sleep now.
I hope I don't have d same dreams tonight.

No comments: