Sunday, December 07, 2008

I feel like dancing!

Ever felt like dancing, even if you don't know how to?
Because right now, I do.

There's this outburst of energy within me. I can't stay still on my seat! I miss this kinda feeling. It's been soooo damn long! Like, I feel like dancing to my heart's content. Just letting whatever form of energy I have in d bod, channel out all the emotions thru' physical communication. Damn, this makes me feel alive again!

I guess that's d way it is right?

Along my journey, I kinda forgot why I started out, and even got so into it in d first place. And coincidentally, these days, there's a lot of things happening which reminded me of myself a few years back! Thinking back, it really puts a smile on my face, I remembered what a fool I was. Haha. I think, without dance, without SGC, I'll still be that same person I was so known for.

In recent times, I met a lot of my old friends, they told me I've changed a whole damn lot. I'll be like, 'where got...' then I took sometime to recall, yes indeed. I'm really sorry to whoever I've harmed or hurted in any manner. Some are still with me, some I've lost contact with them and god knows where d hell they've been to.

I've made more than a couple of huge mistakes in my whole life, but I don't regret them. Else, I'll not be able to learn something from it, and in turn, become the better person right now. I know I'm not that perfect, but hey! I was much worst. All my old friends reading this would gladly agree with me right now.

I've been surrounded by peope who know me as who I am as a dancer, always bubbly, loud and full of laughters. Who knew, behind all these, there were times where I almost lost my family, almost lost my freedom, almost lost my life. Who knew of the story, my story behind everything else? Haha, who knew.

The next time if you think that you led a terrible life, think again. =)
You may end your life,
Or just dance.

No comments: