-Beep Beep- Oh look now there goes my phone
And once again I'm just hopin' it's a text from you
It ain't right I read your messages twice, thrice
Four times a night it's true.
And once again I'm just hopin' it's a text from you
It ain't right I read your messages twice, thrice
Four times a night it's true.
And maybe after all, been ill at this timing aint that bad you know. I spent my day at home, reading up on the intriguing history of the HipHop culture. Gotta know a lot of interesting facts!
Like, 'Onion' in ghetto slang actually means 'A round booty. Round but, Round ass.'How cool is that!?
'Wow! Check out that Onion man!'
Dope. And there's many others! Another short example would be, we usually say 'Peace' to fellow lovers, it's actually a respectful way of saying goodbye in the streets. Inspired from the Islamic religion Asalamu Alaikum. =)
So interesting.
Another interesting thing came into my friendster inbox.
I think, people should learn how not to look at just the surface. HAH!
I think, people should learn how not to look at just the surface. HAH!I'm going to swim now, BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment