Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Like a candy to a crying kid.

After all that drama last night, with tears, fever and coughing of blood. I woke up today at 3. It's raining like nobody's business, I checked my temperature, very nice! 38.9C. Then I started to think 'bout dance. I wanted to go to d studio, because it's like a part of me. Oh, then I realized, not today.
Not like I'm needed anyway.
I'm having d worst feeling you should be getting when you're sick. It's like everything just crumble right in front of your eyes. In my subconscious state, I heard Mummylove talking to me. She's worried. Man, Imma spend more time with her, I promise. When I'm fully awake, I saw 4 missed calls from 'Superwoman'. Mum, I'm sorry.

With all the nonsense that's inside, at least something pleasant happened to me.

*Click to enlarge

And if you're wondering why there's comments from only 2 assessors, probably because I sorta got into an argument with the 3rd. He was so firmed that I was wrong about what I'm doing. Knowing me, I can't possibly just smile and agree with him! Hah! He got it right back in his face, that night when I checked my comments, there's only 2 of them. Oh well, better than him leaving all d nasty words right?

Haha, and if you haven't click on the picture yet, do so! Read the typo. Tsk tsk, adults. Sometimes I wonder what they're thinking. I know it's nothing big to pass your PP. But to me, on such a day, it's like giving a candy to a crying kid.

Ahh, time to change the wet towel over my head. Bye.

No comments: