Monday, September 01, 2008

A week's worth.

Wow. Let's see. Last Tuesday after class, the bunch of us went to Jason's chalet @ Aloha Changi. Fuck, I'm not going there ever again. The place is freaking people out! Let alone the stories that we scare ourselves with. Uh fuck! It's giving me the creeps even till now. I should shut.

Still, don't deny that I had fun! Had fun scaring myself. And I think I scare a few other people on the way. Hah! I know, Jo's chicken! Thanks to Jason fo' being such a great host to us. Haha, I had fun irritating the crap outta him as well! Love you too bro.

So like we left on Thursday morn. I went to cut my hair. Yes, CUT, yes, MY HAIR. Damn. =( Slept at 4, woke up at 6 on Friday morn. 4pm - 6am I mean. Hah! Called up both my girlfriends and off we went back to irritate our ex-teachers. Haha, they love me still. =) Went fo' dance after that, happy my babies are progressing really well! Work hard babes, one day you'll look back and be glad.

After that my eviltwin called and dated me out fo' a show. Fuck, the movie's fucking funny! BUT NO ONE ELSE IS LAUGHING IN THE CINEMA! I'm in a room full of people with no sense of humor! Tsk! Wah, damn funny. Thanks to all 4 of them who tolerated all my nonsense fo' years since. Love you too! =)

Blah. I forgot how my weekends past. It's monday now, Im stuck at home. ROAR. And I've been thinking a lot these days again. I should stop it. Been thinking bout many things, random things. Last night I can't get to sleep, I look around my packed room. I totally remember how proud you were when I showed you my super neat room the other time!

Why uh?
You're always the one who made me smile when I'm feeling my crappiest.
And when it just isn't you that made me mad or sad, you just have to make sure I'm happy again! Uh damn, I hate this feeling.

I'm off to start with my PP, meeting my Caiwei bitch. I wonder if we will even start. HAHA.

No comments: