Like always, all holidays gotta come to an end. I secretly made a promise with Caiwei to not skip school, as much. Coming late is okay, just not skipping. Oh, and like as expected, we didnt even start on our PP. Met her at d library, walked all over AMK, eventually ended at mcdees and chatted bout those lil bitches that gets on our nerves so much. HAHA. Had fun chatting and then like, met up with Elaine and the people bcause everyone wanna go over to Jason's fo' his last minute bday surprise.
I hope you can read my mind.
That lil bastard wasted so much of my time. But still, haha! He knows I like him luh uh. Stayed on till 6+ bfore going home. Strangely, mummy didn't even start scolding. Hah, talk bout freedom. Slept till 3, and was supposed to b in school at 3! Well done Jo. So yea, Happy Birthday Ivy. =)
Talking bout freedom.
Dear Ivy, trust me, you should start appreciating what you've got right now bcause not everyone's got the opportunity to get friends over their places fo' such events. Not everyone can sit around any place they want just to chit chat. Don't ask fo' more. =)
I don't like that I like you.
Sometimes, I kinda miss my mum calling and screaming over the phone fo' me to go home at 6pm. Ha ha.
Freedom, something I fought so hard for, something which was given to me, but d same thing that almost landed me in a huge ass load of trouble.
Freedom, is to be able to walk down the streets at your own pace.
Freedom, is to choose what you want to eat fo' dinner.
Freedom, is to live your life without people commanding you to do other things.
Sometimes, I'm glad I kinda grew up in such an environment, bcause I'm able to see, to experience a lot of things people my age don't. If my mum hadn't been so strict with me, I'll most probably b convicted of some serious offense already.
Mummy dearest, she knows I love her.
She is so great. Whatever shit things I did, my brother, or even her husband did, she will be able to take it all down, and remember all the lil nice things we did fo' her. She doesn't speak bout how badly I broke her heart into pieces, but proudly proclaims that I used to draw cards fo' her on special occasions. She won't speak of how I talk back to her in all our quarrels that made her cried so bad, but only repeat all my lines that made her laughed so hard. When the route bcame tougher, she stood by me and made sure that she's there fo' me with all her might.
Oh mummy dearest, I love you so much!
I know I haven't been great, but whatever. School's in from Thursday onwards, let's get back on track and get those mafucken As! I hope...
And it just makes feeling pissed at you so difficult.
No comments:
Post a Comment