Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just hate it.

Dont you just hate some things you wished you could change?

I dont know, but I wish I've got some super powers that will set everything right to how I like them to be. I feel so dumb, everytime I feel so vexed, I'll do housework. Like serious housework. Since I woke up today, I haven't stopped doing something.

I'm done cleaning the windows fo' d whole flat.
Made sure all the corners are free of spider webs.
I wiped all the doors in my home.
Made sure all dirty places are clean.
Swept, mopped, washed the curtains.
And done packing my garage lookalike room.

Now that I'm kinda done, I suddenly feel damn free.

I hate it when I feel damn free. Like, I'm not even feeling lazy, just wanna do something, but there's nothing to do. It makes me feel like I'm wasting my time. Being lazy is different, laziness waste time too, but I can choose to make use of the time. But feeling damn hardworking with nothing to do sucks.

I hate it when YOU blame her fo' things you did wrong.
I hate it when YOU don't know how tough it is fo' her to do the things she do.
I hate it when sometimes, you'll do nice things fo' her, fo' us.
I hate it when without you, there won't be me.
I hate it when hating is so complicated, so difficult.

I hate it when I've got so much to say, but dont know how to.
I hate it when I'm thinking so much.
I hate it when I have such high expectations end up in disappointment.
I hate it when I... ...

Uh, fuck!

I hate it when I wanna continue this list; but have no words to do so.

No comments: