Sunday, April 27, 2008

What do I do?

Yesterday, a whole lot of us went for d KO-night organised by O-school. Well, it's generally alright, but me thinks that there can b alot to b improved on regarding the space given. It was tiny. -.- Anyhow and anywho, after watching the heats, me thinks that the bboy section is gonna b a good show, where as the others, it's pretty obvious who's gonna stand out.
And while waiting, the fuuuuur-eshest people in the freshest colour never fail to do our favourite past time. =) And somehow, this group of people is starting to get smaller. But still, we had our fun!
And there we go again. Look at abang! -.-

Ahah, we do look alike like this ey!?

And again.

We just came from a X'mas party. X)

And, bring the old school back as an in-thing.

And there's so much going on in my mind,
I dont know who to do, who I to confide.
This smile I forced, telling everyone that I'm fine,
Is actually nothing short of a freaking lie.
Someone please tell me, everything's gonna be alright.

No comments: