Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yet again.

You know, everytime I feel that my life is more than anything that I could ever asked for, things start to change. When good things happen to me, something else must be taken away. I mean like, it's not like I led a perrrrrfect life and all know? Like, when things are nice and proper, there will be cockups. You know how stupid that sounds?

Anyway, me knows this makes no sense. I have many friends, many close friends. But in recent years, I met one group which seem like a second family to me. Style Groovaz. I've been dancing half my life, but I've never met dancers whom Im so close with. Like we eat together, sleep together, dance together. Never have I felt this way, finding people who can relate to d love fo' d dancefloor, I love SGC fo' sure.

But in days of late, many things have been happening to us. Maybe it doesn't involve everyone in d crew. But I'm sure the tension is there and is rather obvious. From me, sincerely, I do hope that things will get back to normal soon enough, else, at least let the problem be solved. And fo' some other things, unknowingly I'm sorta involved in it. I dont know it the affected is gonna read this at all, but like what I've said; it's not that we don't care anymore. I know right, it's like you really have high hopes bout us and all, but somehow we've disappointed you. On behalf of whoever, I apologize.

Like these few days, I've been having fun and all. Like I really thought that I couldn't feel any better than this. But again as usual...

No comments: