Sunday, January 27, 2008

Too caught up!

Theres only 24 hours a day! And damn, Ive been so caught up with school, dance and all else that Ive not much time to clean this blog up. Somebody's sneezing due to d dust! Yea right, anyway, Ive received d pictures of Sugar & Spice rocking the streets of Orchard Road! =)

With d dancing cops.

We have a very different idea of candid shots. Maybe they dont understand a goldfish's custom. =DWith all d girls.

And Ive got some of the pictures from the sandbox event about 2weeks back! My hair was still long! God damn! I SURE MISS MY LONG HAIR! =( Yea, anyway, here are d snaps! (Silently scolds d one who cut my hair this short!)

Look at how excited-ment make me look!

True blue Style Groovaz Crew!
And again!




Benjy's Maria. =DBenjy had butt cramps.
=)

I know I know, havent been blogging much lately. Well, was pretty damn tired! Just yesterday alone was enough to kill me. I forgot my week, so let's just talk 'bout my yesterday and today.

26th JAN 08, Saturday.
Was supposed to meet NBA at woodlands civic at 8am for a show at 10am. BUT, when I opened my eyes, HELL, it was 8.35am already! So I panicked and all. Rushed over to meet them. Just in time. And, we were supposed to introduce ourselves. -.- Thanks girls. I was d (un)lucky one chosen. Our performance had mistakes here and there, but we sure enjoyed ourselves didnt we? =D And, the mcdonald's breakfast treat from d organisers was a bonus!

Headed to orchard with d girls, and abang after which. Abang was d only who bothered to come. I guess this is how it goes right? When we just started, everyone will go for everyone else's performance to show some support, but after some time, people get lazy and all. It's okay, we know that we still love each other! After walking around d packed town, I went off to Groove Studio for d last lesson of Exotic Level 1. Weeees~ Graduation day came pretty fast! I hope that We're allowed to continue in level 2!

Lesson's over and there's still a lil of time left, so we got ourselves pole dance class! What do I say? It was one hell of a tiring 15minutes! Was taught to spin and fly, and theres already bruises, just within d 15mins! >=( How am I gonna learn more in future! Went back to khatib with Angelia, and was treated to dinner from Phelan.

And they dragged me to Partyworld, on their expenses, together with Ben. I was there to waste bucks, seriously, there's only like 5 songs which I know how to sing. -.- But I had fun laughing at them tho'. Towards d end, I just fell asleep. Had a longgggg day.

27th JAN 08, SUNDAY.
Woke up at like 5pm today. BUT Im still tired! =( Was thinking if I should go for d funkamania finals, and went in d end. IM GLAD I DID! The champions deserved the win. Techniques + entertainment value. I hoped that my fellow mates were there to witness that it's possible.

Now now, time to get down fo some real practices! =)

No comments: