Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fucked.

Yesterday, Rey babe decided to head back to homeground for dinner. And, walked past Mcdonalds' with Ian shouting out his name real loud. And oh thanks, he casually said that he didnt think that I was me. SEE! I miss my long hair even more!

Anyway, played a fucken funny elaborated joke on him. Sorry man! All in d name of fun! =) Shall explain more next time.

Its 3days left before Im done with my current class.
FUCK, NOW I SERIOUSLY HATE MY CLASS!

Hah! Chill, am just kidding! Lesson learnt, dont believe anything blogs say. Because its all said in d spur of a moment. Many times, such extreme emotions dont last. Be it mine, others, or whoever. I know that you babes will be reading this. RELAX JACK. I love you girls all d same. =) Im so glad my class is mature 'nuff to sit down to talk properly without any major brawl towards anyone. Im proud!

Anyway, theres so many things on d Queen's calendar now! Somebody donate their unwanted hours to me! =(

And, I still miss you, my beloved long hair.

No comments: