Sunday, February 03, 2008

Beat the love.

Nope, I havent disappeared from this green planet. To all you people who still visit this place, holla to let me know! Else I'll be so disappointed because no on else is here to share my joy. =( But I figured, some of you are shy, so it's okay. I wont close down dance-with-her yet. Even if there's no one here, I be having fun smiling at such moments in months/years to come when Im browsing through the archives. You feel me? Right, so now let's get going!

30th JAN 08, WEDNESDAY.
Fuck, I wonder where has all my Wednesdays gone to, I SERIOUSLY can't remember anything I do on Wednesday, or is there even a Wednesday for me!? I think I needa take some dope to improve my memory. HAH, pop a chill pill, there aint sucha thing. But then again, you dont need drugs to get high. =) Be cool, stay drug free.

Speaking of which, head down to Vivo City to sho' some love for us! DANCEWORKS!'08; March 1st and March 2nd! Check your calendar, full details to be given out soon! =)

31st JAN 08, THURSDAY.
Skipped school, and went to Chinatown with my look-alike, Angie, in the morning. That darling agreed to accompany to Monsoon Hair Academy to get my hair done. Now, this colour is gonna stay with me for long, period! We shopped around the area, and I've gotten my GOLDEN coloured shoes. I love I love! She waited for me, or rather my stylist to finish up my hair, sorry babe to get you so bored! Treat you to a meal someday! =)

So, the time plan was, reaching Chinatown at 12pm, finish shopping/hair doing/eating at about 2pm, so that we can go to Groove Studio to have a mini dance workout session before heading to the Cantoment, which is just across the road, for the Danceworks!'08 briefing. But heck pre-planned events! We walked to Outram Park and reached at about 4pm, briefing starts at 5. So, we had an hour to supposedly dance. But fuck, I didnt realised that Groove Studios actually opens at 6pm! Hah, so we went off to the back alley. What else do you do? HAH.

Went for the briefing, which is a total waste of time. The people there passed us a stack of papers, and read it out to us. HELLO, we are all literate aight! Presentation skills. Tsk tsk. Anyhow anywho, briefing ended at 6pm, was hungry, so we went to get some bites before going back to Groove. Supposedly, to be opened by then and we could have danced till 7.30, where classes start. BUT, the receptionist was happily late, like, freaking late, he wasnt even around until 7.30pm, which means, we can't even use the studio already! >=( Sorry Angie, wasted your time for the whole of Thursday!

Well, so, we put her camera into real good use!

Presenting, The Look-Alikes!

We had this shot self-timed, 1 out of 2 photos with both of us in it.

She said her hair blended into the background, so wanted to change place with me.
NO DIFFERENCE darling~

So no fun not being able to get proper shots, so I be her photographer and she be mine! You've gotta admit, this is hella' nice!


Wooo, check out my RED/ORANGE/BROWN hair!
I stood on this side because we wanted to photoshop us together initially, but we got lazy. Heh.

Couldn't think of what to do, and suddenly, I remembered SOMEONE trying to act out 'The Little Mermaid" in a game of charade some time back.
And I realised that Ariel, the lil mermaid have red hair too! Oh well, just that she's got a nice voice and I dont. But heck, I be d mermaid that dance.

Angie's on this side of the door for photoshopping purposes. But, you know the rest of the story. HAH.

She fell so in love with this old-school theme, that she felt the need to cling onto the door. And god knows who it belongs to! HAHA.

For myself, I couldn't resist it either, its like calling out to us; 'Come forth, come forth'. Okay okay, not funny, its getting scary already.

She looks so suitable for the whole picture. Must be the browns! =)

Nice hair! I love I love!

How's this fo' being sexy without being revealing!?

What's photo taking in an alley without a jumping shot against the background along the lil road ey? Trust me, this isnt the first try, it's either too fas a jump, or too fast a snap. But this looks cool right? Now, my hair is orange-ish!

Jumping 5-6 times consecutively is energy-draining, I have to save some for more shots! I figured striking a simple pose would do the trick just as fine. =)

Angie is talented in jumping shots! And Im talented in taking jumping shots! HAH, she looks like shes falling, but dont worry, she's fine.

And we love the colours of this 2 doors. I stood in between to make everything seemed more colourful.

She's the Angie in wonderland!

We're both having a door fetish that fateful day =)

I love the color contrast of my top and the door! =)

And this lil yellow door caught our attention.

The New-Age dont come outta a TVs, they come from lil yellow doors.
Wasnt done on purpose, no photoshop invloved! I do not have stable hands for still shots, it turned out nice, and scary aint it!?

The shot above explained my expression for this. Well done Angie. XD

Feeling the Bgirl!? Yea, BGIRL! Bgirl poseur!

I gave her my favourite backside pose! =)

Presenting, an empty white wall.

We all love d white tiles! =)

And there we go, dancing in the middle of the road. Yea, you read me right.

And not forgetting, striking some poses for the camera!

A good dancer moves her whole body, with her legs stay put. HAHA.

My turn my turn!

A good dancer moves her isolated arms so fast that even a camera cant catch it. =)

That ass is 'nuff to make you drool all night~ XD

Accidental shot by Angie. Still nice, still nice.

Of course, not forgetting having proper poses for the record. =)

Its getting dark. That's how long we spent taking pictures! =)

Pure coincidence, and fuckin' nice!

1st FEB 08, FRIDAY.
HAH, d day Ive been waiting for since day 1! The last day of my first year! Met up with Rey on his last day of his Polylife. HAH, so much for the challenge we had for each other for our last week in school ey bro!? Turned out that both of us were late, so off we went to Mcdonalds to have breakfast! Slowly slowly, we went to school, reluctantly and all. Screw it, since it's gonna be a longgggg time before I go back to class again, there I went! =)

Last lesson of my last day of year 1 was a too boring! And non of us actually bothered to crack our brains and all, everything was copied and pasted from others! HAH. Yea, exactly what you get for being in RP for a academic year. The whole class went to take pictures all over our level. Like our class, the lift lobby, IN the lift, pantry, and the staircase. Oh oh! And a snap of me in d washroom!

Our last day ended pretty early, my partner-in-crime, Amir made a video for d class. Several girls cried. You girls needa chill! It's not d end of the world. Or maybe it's just me. People have been coming, and leaving so often that I cant be bothered to give a shit about it anymore. You give shit, you get shit. That's how the world goes ey? No, not referring to my (ex)class. They are a bunch of wonderful people. Its a time to get high on 22nd FEB people! =)

Shall stop the description and here we go again~

Right outside our class. See the rubbish bin on the right? Im gonna miss the aunty coming in and scold us for dirtying d place by bringing food into d room!

Presenting.

Back in our class, with the cluttered tables and prohibited items!

Tried to squeeze around a table. -.-

Candid, VERY candid! Right Amir!?

At the stairwell. I love my hair under this light!

See, cameraman, Amir, loves me!

Forget about the rest, Im the primary focus right here! Heh. XD

Personal favorite! Middle finger to all you poseurs out there!

My Pakistani best friend! Amir Latiff.

I'll miss these girls so much, so damn much!

Tol'cha Im the primary focus!

All MINE! Hah.

Amir loves me so much that he almost went in just to get my picture! HAH. Chill bro, I love you too!

With my girls! Wani, Aidah, Efy, Devi, ME!

Love my hair, and love my ass. And those lovelies right behind!

Yesyes, I know Im short.

With the girls. I dont like the camera. >=(

Well, since its d last day, shall give something nice.

I realised, when people said 'Go lower!' I was the only one who really went lower. -.-

Yes, ya feel me? My face reads what-the-fuck because I dont know how to react to the poses they are giving!

Only the LEFTest guy is from my class. The red guy is Fariz, and the RIGHTest guy, I dont even know his name, but HELL, he's got some cool hair!

Im gonna miss this indian a lot! Shes d only one who reacts when you call her black, and dont really gives a shit. Oh oh, for us to call only of course.

The 5 of us. Again. Hell, Im gonna miss heading to the carpark with them. Endless fun and laughters! Lotsa stupid things done right there!

This meant that she loves me, and I love her too!

Efy looks too cute not to be featured right here.

Now, this means, she loves me, and Im thinking if I should love her back already.

There, Im sure gonna miss my best friends of different colours!
Be sure to keep in touch aight! Which Im sure we will, given the system in RP, Im dead sure we will ask for ppts for like, everyday! HAH. take care guys, had a wonderful semester of ups and downs. But chill! This is how life goes!

Goodbye school, HELLO GOD DAMNED HOLIDAYS!

2nd FEB 08, SATURDAY.
Went to Vivo City to support Style Groovaz for their performance at a charity event. Well done guys! Whats done is done, one event down, many much more to go! =) Sorry mates, I had to leave early for the Asian Beatbox Championship. =) Much loves aight!

Well well, the Beatbox Championship was the shit man! Jacky, Jackass's partner won the overall! Met my best bro, Alvin for a short while after so long! BRO, we gotta go out soon! So much of things we havent update to each other! Anyway, the final battle was d best, both of them are already winners in their own ways. BUT, one thing I hate about the event was that, it's in MANDARIN! WTF, with guest performances by Darren Tan(whoever the fuck this is!), Mi Lu Bing(some chinese band from some show) and 5566. WTF. 5566 okay! I dont see the link. And people like me who understands fucks of what they are singing about, got smuggled to the backstage, waiting room to meet Michelle BIM, and saw Jacky and ex-OPSS, YouLun, known as Keegen yesterday. Chatted a lil with both of them, before going out again to join RJ, d poor one who cant get to backstage. HAH.

The estimated time for the event to end was at about 11pm, but hell! It was dragged on all the way to about 11.30pm! Dont know which band luh! Sing so long! Got smuggled to the reception area, and got real close with 5566, and other unknowns, but heard that they are famous people! HAH, good thing Im not like those freaking hard-core fans who would book a maxi for 200bucks just to see them. -.- They were standing right in front of me, like a few feet away, but no, I didnt take any pictures with them, because I dont really give a fuck. =)

As it was getting real late, and Angie had to rush home. We wanted to take a cab. BUT the queue is so damn long, and there are hardly any cabs in sight! I called up my bro and begged him to drive us to a place where there would be cabs easily available, he sent us to pasir ris, since he's heading for a chalet. Thanks bro! =) Im glad after these months, you're still d same bro who's always there for me! Loves!

Mei Yan, Michelle, Angie & Me. Was in the holding room with FUYO, and other contestants. Also where I met Jackass's partner, and ex-OPSS mate. Im glad he called out to me, I couldn't have recognized him on d streets.

How it feels like to be a goldfish; with a memory span of only 3 secs.

Gettin' the festive joy. Oriental ey? Believe it or not, this were the props used for the competition. We happily borrowed and make a fool outta ourselves.

Michelle is thirsty luh. I shall be understanding, yes I should. So, next time Im dying for a drink, MICHELLE, YOU BETTER RUN FURTHER! RARRRR! >=(

Hah, chill! I love her all the same =)
Though you didnt get through to the final final finals, you still did great! You've done what you want and Im sure you wont have any regrets. I respect you for seeking what you really want! See'ya soon BIM! *hugs!

3rd FEB 08, SUNDAY.
Was woken up by Dad at about 12plus to get all the groceries for CNY. Yes, this is how last minute my family can get. CNY is on Wednesday, and we only got the things today. Though most of the things are sold out, we managed to get whichever we need! SO GUYS, CNY's DAI DEE/ MAHJONG/ BLACK JACK SESSIONS, ANYONE!? Went back home at about 2plus and fell asleep, woke up at 9plus to have a late dinner with my family. The ironic thing is that, we only have dinner together, when we go out. At home, when dinner is cooked, we often help ourselves one by one, rather than sit together as a family to eat.

Now friends, search your heart and answer truthfully, when's d last time you had dinner with your family, on 1 table. Catching up with everyone and all? Sad to say, times where I really sit down with my whole family, like, grandma, grandpa and uncles included, are only during the reunion dinner for CNY. And this year, it's one person lesser. My favorite person.

Ah gong, its gonna be so different this year. Today I went to get the new year groceries, I saw your favorite brand of beer, I wanted to bug daddy to get, but I realised that you're not around with us anymore. This year, there wont be any grandpa offering me a drink, right in my parent's face and they cant do anything about it. No more grandpa to play blackjack/eat melon seeds with me to pass time. No more doting on beebee by grandpa anymore. Im fucking sorry, I left the hospital d day you were admitted, just because I wanna get some mother fucking sleep! Sorry grandpa, I miss you alot. Im sorry I didnt treasure the times that we can spend together. Im thankful to be the one that you love the most in this whole family even though Im not really related to you by blood. I cant fight for the seat beside you during reunion dinner because I know that you would help me take alot of things. Ah gong, maybe I should stop crying, because I know that you would be somewhere above there, looking out for me just like how you've always did, except in a different form. =*) Bye grand dad, I'll always remember you.

Its getting late now, HELL, Ive been blogging this entry since hours ago! Its like 4.15am now. Off I go. Be back soon! =)

No comments: