Remember I told you 'bout this dramatic week I had. Well, heres more details about it all.
13th JAN 08. SUNDAY.
I coloured my hair Orange. With supposedly Green streaks. Good thing that my hair cant take in the colour. HAH, Else I'll look freakish! Yes, and my hair was trimmed a little.
14th JAN 08. MONDAY.
Goodbye sweet love. The past months had been really nice with you around, at those times where we werent such asses. We would have been able to carry on further, Im sorry, Im not strong enough to face this with the happenings that occurred. No more piggy rides of love.
Finally when all is said,
I guessed that its just too late.
The irony of us,
Was that the longest conversation we had would be our last.
After that, things won't ever be the same.
But you know that, this isnt just another game.
The reason we got together,
Happens to be the very one caused the end.
Whatever happened to sweetness of yesterdays?
I dont even know how it all went away.
'LOVE is about being stupid together.'
LOVE, can also mean, being friends forever.
I'll still be here, if you want my listening ear.
Thanks for those moments that we spent together.
Now, you're free to do whatever you want, dearest ex-lover.
14th JAN 08. TUESDAY.
Had dance after school, and decided to plait my hair. Resulted in my hair, looking very much like a chocolate bar with peppermint!
16th JAN 08. WEDNESDAY.
Wednesday sorta skipped itself. I forgot what I did.
17th JAN 08. THURSDAY.
Went to school for UT, before rushing down to Chinatown for the Monsoon hair show. Me and my big mouth. Now, Ive got shoulder length (To me is short) hair, and black base with Olive-colour highlights. TSK! I want the orange hair back!
18th JAN 08. FRIDAY.
Practice in the 2nd crib after school! DANCEWORKers! We've gotta speed things up a lil more!
There'll be a lil pressure okay!? But together, we'll do just great! STYLEs R US, whuuuut!
Michelle Bimbo Bombshell called and asked if I can replace this other girl in their cheoro for the Opening of Orchard MRT Station. I took up this as a challenge, I started learning the whole cheorography from 7pm, in the mist of all our laughters and mouth cramps, I managed to at least cramp it all in! Thanks many to Jason and Rey for waiting for me! =)
19th, 20th JAN 08. SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Reached Orchard at like, 11+ on Sat. , and there we got ourselves prepared. Im not even sure of the routine yet! And off I went, my virgin attempt at Street Performance. Well, its one hell of fun. From 2pm - 6.30pm on both days, we are doing one performance every half an hour, thats like, a total of 9shows each day! YES, it was damn tiring! BUT, being together with my bimbos makes it all worth while! Michelle, the beat-boxing bimbo! MeiYan, the Mashi Maro bimbo! Angie, the JOANN Look-alike bimbo! AND ME, the Goldfish Bimbo! Thanks for making the long hours seemed so short! -LOVES-
Street Performing at Orchard is certainly no easy task. We have to deal with all kinds of people. Some took pictures of us, as if we are statues, some even came right to us, and request for a group photo. Some even go to d extent of dancing together with d girls! Well, I guess that knowing how to protect ourselves is really a need, not a want.
21st JAN 08. MONDAY.
I couldnt wake up on time for school, despite weewee calling me for 4times! Heck, just went in d end. HAH, supposed to have NBA prac after school, having performance this THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, sho' some love people! Anyway, went to peninsular plaza with Rey in d end, he and his new green dickies! Rey is much loved with d way he always makes a fool outta himself to let me laugh at him! HAHA. *smacks him in d head*
Alright, Im soooooooooo tired! BYE PEOPLE!


No comments:
Post a Comment