Saturday, October 27, 2007

WE BROUGHT THE HOUSE DOWN YO!

Finally, after months and months of preparation, Feel Da Vibes was over yesterday. To all who made the extra effort to come down, I wanna say a big big thank you to you guys. To my classmates who came, especially Amir who shouted or my name till he almost went dumb, you know I love you too. Haha! To all my social dancers , and to all others who walked all the way to TRCC just for us yo! THANK YOU! YOU people contributed to the full house! And that didnt stop you from watching us outside of the 400seater studio through the LCD screen. I felt the love, really.

Before the whole show, I was nervous-ing like mad. Had a run through before the actual show. StyleGroovaz, we did ALL our seniors proud! I so happy for everyone. We were all at the backstage, kanchiong like spiders. Im happy at the kind of bond we share and the support we have for each other! Im proud to be part of the whole big party!

No major screw-ups. The response from the crowd was one hell of an encouragement! Our music is already damn loud. Imagine, the crowd shouted so much, till we cant hear the music, for our FIRST debut performance as Hiphop IG juniors. BEAT THAT yo! Im so, so happy! I guess, that is the platform for us, for our confidence level to reach a new level yo! StyleGroovaz, we will bring it up! Bigger, Better! Pictures and Videos to be uploaded soon. Meanwhile, dont stop the groove!

Had a celebration after school with our beautiful people, and beautiful seniors. After today, the new committee will be taking over. You guys can do it yo! Showed them a video we made last minute, Im glad they enjoyed watching it as much as we filming. I felt the love for everyone man. Our debut, made history in RP. No one IG had ever got such a huge wonderful response! JOANN left teary with a huge smile on her face. =)

No comments: