Sunday, October 28, 2007

Style Groovaz

Right! Early in the morning, my mp3 died on me! It refuses to charge, and refuses to on at all! I sent it to d emergency care in the hospital. Hopefully, its gonna recover in 2weeks time. Okay, enough of the drama-mama-ness. Wanted to go to penin-plaza with Rey to get his skinnies, BUT IT RAINED SO BIG! Something funny happened. Some guys were giving out a "gift" in red to all ladies. One In-Dian guy saw, and asked for one.

Indian: Can I have one?
Guy Working: Cannot!
Indian Guy: Why cannot!? (talked abit loudly)
Guy Working: Its sanitary pad! You take for what!? (almost shouting)

Hah, kiasu-ness on public display. Everything also want! The In-Dian guy so damn paiseh lah! See luh! Talk without using your brains! After that, went to Marina Square to get my poor mp3 serviced. They damn cock-up one luh! Need my particulars wont tell me at once one you know, must wait until I almost reach city-link already then call me and get me to go back!

After that, me and Rey walked like total spiders to the station and rushed down to SSC's performance at the youth park. GOOD JOB GUYS! =) I hope you felt the love from us yo! After their show, the bunch of us went to Cineleisure for some shopping! Met Darren and friends at BK and they are really nice people! They are magicians, and all the tricks they performed got me dumbfounded yo! How cool can that be!? Making d entire pack of cards disappear right in front of my eyes! Hah, Im glad to have cool friends.

Had some starbucks and went to Far East for further shopping! We cant see a camera, if not, ALOT of time would be wasted taking shots of everything. Yea, its nice to hang out with the whole bunch of the SGmates yo! I hope that one day IF things turned sour between all of us, please remember these times we`ve had. The days where we are all good, wonderful and supportive friends. May this never to come to an end alright? With much loves from JOANN! =)

Sometimes I begin to wonder, why am I pressuring myself so much when I know that I shouldn't even give a damn to your opinions. Simply because, you think too highly of yourself. Yes, you may be good. Im sorry I cant reach to your standard, YET. But that's no reason to look down on me and my mates yo! We love having fun the way we do. And other times, I just really feel like giving it all up.

No comments: