Right, recently Ive been engaging in so many commitments, that Ive neglected practices for Clean & Green Week. Im sorry people, I understand that its only fair to let me go =) Good luck alright! Best wishes from me yo!
Things these days had really been busy, busy and really busy. With events lined up one after another, Im beginning to treasure the times spent with my bed even more! =D Sadly, the times aint long. =( Ok, anyway, today had a meeting with half the talents for Tricia's fashion show. What do I say? I sure hope I`ll be more of a help than a hindrance to this whole thing!
These days are sure going bad for me. A series of bad days made me saw who my true friends are! =) BPC, Im sure u guys are gonna make an impact! And to the darling whom I had a heart-to-heart talk with just now, keep all things to yourself alright, you know what I mean. SR, you're my favorite toiletry. HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment