Wednesday, October 31, 2007

True blue photo-blog.

StyleGroovaz; This is a post, going out just for you.
The Family
SuLing.

If you`re wondering, yes, we are celebrities.
With JiaWei in our colour wonderland.
Colin is unhappy he cant get attention from me.
Spikes of air and colours everywhere.
Im bringing sexyback, FOR SURE!
Rey loves my shades!
With Kathy, yes, maybe we dont like the photographer.
Rey is a lucky kid! One guy to three hot ladies!Ohh, nice legs, wonder whose.


What really goes on backstage! Now, dont drool.
With Rey, the brother Ive never had. =)
With Luke, model in the making. And I love my hair just like this!
The camera loves us!
Ohh, nice asses. Wanna touch and feel?
I told'ya the camera loves us!
Mikal, you wont be whacked! I promise. HAHA.
What we do best!
Jay-Groove in the house yo! Watch out for her!
Hah, HOT or what!?

Angels, in the washroom.Diet plans changed due to the Ice-cream I was having.

Need I say more?
And soon, all these craziness is coming to an end.

No comments: