RP STUDENTS: HipHop IG showcase 26thOCT, Friday 1230pm @ TRCC lvl 2 Theater! DO come support! =)I am so, so, sooooooo TIRED recently man! On Tuesday, the full-dress rehearsal was a real killer for me and my girls! The arrows pointed directly AT us! Damn, it sure felt like crap, but Im telling ya, the satisfaction we got from knowing that our beautiful people supports us THAT much, it touches hearts! REALLY! StyleGroovaz is new love. Oh ya, StyleGroovaz is our new-new name. Groove Inc. was taken! TSK.
It doesnt matter, does it? We are still beautiful. Right, I swear I was on d verge of giving up yesterdays rehearsal. But when we really really feel tired, thats when we are improving aint it? Im proud I faced it off with a big smile! =D (Sounds damn familiar right!?)
Today, had meeting with the big shot uncle(I still dont know his name!) I only have to say, he thinks that he`s Mr know-it-all. I think he should b called Mr know-nuts. Right. Nice name. Shall call him Mr know-nuts then! =) Been too tired. Too lazy to elaborate on everything.
Off to bed! Love me.
No comments:
Post a Comment