Tuesday, October 23, 2007

How about the things you never knew?

Didnt go to school, but went for dance. Dance was generally alright today, with me being massaged by the wonderful people I love! =) Sometimes, I feel that this is the kind of bonding, the kind of love where I can get from no where else!

Right, a few things had been making me feel very very pissed today, and to end it all off, it just had to be you. Right, THANKS FOR THE TORTURE! You would never know how much I dont need you to add on to all my piss-fulness and how much I wished that you would just make a little more effort to understand.

Oh yea, THANKS for making feel damn inferior about myself and THANKS for comparing me with all the perfect beauties what you`ve been hanging around with. THANKS for not even showing that you care and THANKS for even trying. THANK you, dont make me hate you.

No comments: