I forgot what I did for my days. Shall start from friday. Had this full-dress rehersal after school. Sweet! JOANN, the dear loser screwed up big time! =( After that, dance-d around the studio till 9plus before leaving for Angie`s birthday chalet. Thanks to DeHui for sending me all the way there! =)
Well well, over the years people do change, and Im so happy that this bestest best friend of mine remains the same! I reached the chalet at about 12plus, went for a shower and ate some food before sitting down and talking to her. Then she decided to drink a little, a little fucking too much! The first night, shes like half-drunk. Awake, but dont know what shes talking. She said things that made us all roar-ed in laughters! Shes so dead, Im gonna remember this for the rest of my life!
Finally fell asleep at daybreak. Its so funny. I went to sleep with the arrangement being, Sherwin, YouYuan, Angie and JOANN. When I woke up 2hours later, Youyuan and Angie disappeared! Alrighty, so I was so tired, I continued sleeping and Sherwin woke up before me. Hes such a sweet guy luh. He asked if I was cold and I nodded, he striped his jacket and lent me, and covered me with the blankets! So sweeeeeet of him huh. Girls, be jealous! =)
Went out pooling with the people and told Angie about all her unglam moments the night before. So funny seeing her reaction too! I realised, I still sucked at pool, after so damn long. -.- Its okay, I shall master the art of pooling, when time allows me to do so. When we returned, the guys played some card games which I dont know the name. Was sitting at the side and watching them play. Sherwin, being the banker, won everyone of them. -.- After that, Angie and Yuan joined in, this time, we played BlackJack. It started out pathetic can! Only 3players, Angie, Yuan and JOANN. Each on of us bet 50cents only. HAH! And with this, all of us won and we left being happy people. Played till dinner was forgotten.
Watched TV for awhile before going back to bed. Over-tiredness is fatal! I forgot what time I slept but it seemed damn long. In the morning, I felt that theres an earthquake happening and it turned out to be that everyone was trying to wake me up. JOANN can be like real dead when she sleeps! =) I finally woke up after Sherwin helped himself by stripping his jacket off me. Then he and Angie talked real loudly that I woke up.
Messed up hair with tired eyes makes me look real hot. HAH! Ok, whatever, I know. I enjoyed my time with my bestest best friend. Even though it was at the expense of me not being able to get down to support my beautiful people for their performances! JOANN is terribly sorry. =( I believed my beautiful people has done well! =)
I hope that one day, you will wake up to find that Im a real treasure that doesnt belongs to anyone else. Before one day, its all too late.
RARRR, JOANN is fevering right now! soarthroat and headache! =(
No comments:
Post a Comment