Right, just that day, I was like telling Asraf not to get angry with people whom you wanna help, but ends up scolding u instead. Its because they dont get your point, so also no point being angry with them. And guess what? Later that day, I GOT THAT SHIT IN MY FACE CAN! Look, I was just trying to help. I guess from now onwards, I shall do my own things. When you need my help, go ahead and tell me. I`ll try my best to do so.
Like what I said, no point being angry, I cant be bothered anymore la. These days had been much fun! On Wednesday, some of the beautiful people from G.I. stayed for the locking informal session. Im glad they found it useful and fun! I was worried that they would find it a waste of time. =) A good day ended.
Well, today, theres a Social Dance showcase during lunchtime. Thanks to all who made it down, my classmates and the beautiful people of GROOVE INC.! I screwed up, but its cool, I had a fun time with all my wonderful mates sitting at the first 2 rows! =D
GROOVE INC.
JOANN.

HOT BABES

WITCH, RINGMASTER and SHE-DEVIL.

Today had been rather fun after school in the HUGE studio. Most of us went back for Raya and those who stayed literally went crazy. Colin & Ivy was chasing each other around like some monkey. And Benjy joined in the fun -.- The coolest thing happened, we played some clips on the huge projector screen and learn the moves of there! Damn happening. It feels kinda weird that the studio is bboy-free though. I did a handstand, and followed by a forward flip, all by myself! =)
Hah, you may be great in your moves, but cant you just have sweeter words for me? Even they know how to make a ME happy. You're beyond words. I give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment