Yesterday, I had my first public performance as a (lousy) salsa dancer. If you ask me, the performance was not good. Its supposed to be Halloween themed, and then thanks to Dad who fetched us there! If not, I`m so gonna look like some mad kid on the loose, all dressed up and walking about town. The walk from Raffles City to DXO already made me feel like an animal. Oh well, I had my share of fun.
Upon reaching DXO, we went to the 2nd level and put our things down. Like, we were supposed to get started on our hair and make up. THEN, everyone didnt bring everything. What the fuck can? Its bad enough that people dont know how to tie their own hair, it really boils my blood when I hear that some people dont even want gel on their hair. LIKE HELLO!? You think your hair will stay there for the rest of the night meh!?
Hah, I sensed this coming, so I purposely woke up early to get my hair and make up done. What do I say? Experiences played a huge part. Oh well, during the run-through someone just had to say something. HAH, know what? I cant be bothered, simply because I dont feel the need to. =) Yes, JOANN can be a real asshole when she wants to. Who can blame it on me?
Finally I cant be bothered about everyone else, so I started dancing to the glass reflection and theres this really cute salsa dancer (eyecandy) trying to learn the moves. DAMN, and when he starts salsa-ing, woooo, the room temperature is rising to d max man! And indeed, he was soaking wet after a few dances. -.-
And he made my day by saying that my dance is good, ok, this is getting lame, but hearing it from a professional salsa dancer like he is, really makes me motivated! Now, Im half-hearted as to should I stay on social dance, or should I go? Right, anyway, for our actual show, I guess there were no major screw ups, just that my legs were unstable on heels, because d floor is damn damn smooth, that it made it slippery! Not too bad, but not good.
Things are happening all over the place, I had to run all over all d time, Im glad I wore my shoes instead of heels, the stairs are gonna kill me man. My babe had 2 asthma attacks and shes fine now =) Fi was a real hot goddess up on stage. Of course, the pole dance didnt fail to make my boys drool. Hah.
Went a long way back home, thanks to all who came down to support! =)
For RP students who wants to see the performance, come down to TRCC on 16th OCT during lunchtime at 12.30, do show support alright!
Igaveuptryingtomakesense.
No comments:
Post a Comment