Monday, October 15, 2007

Shit just happens.

The past weekend had been fun! On saturday, Jalan Raya-ed to weewees house. Damn, I miss his lil cousin alot! As usual, there was all the good fooooood! *yums! Special 7 + 1 were all present! Well well, as usual being us, the gluttons, after the stop at his house, we went for prata @ Sembawang. Lots of craps happened at wees house!

Its nice seeing everyone dressed up for the festive season. All the nice traditional costume. Imagine me in a Qipao for Chinese New year, oh my! Im starting to puke! Weewees cousin joined us for d session. HAH, I hope we didnt scare him! We is friendly! =D In the end, we got so bored that we played with each other`s hair.

End product! I know I look sweet!
(It says: Im the evil twin!)

The gang raiding Fizah`s bedroom.

Food makes us HAPPY KIDS!


And I disagree when Shir says that FOOD will make me look like that! >=(
----- ----- ----- ----- ------

HAH, on Sunday, met a few of the beautiful people from G.I. and headed to City Hall for some performance + workshop from Oschool. Wanted to meet up with my, MY Jervenne earlier to shop for awhile @ Far East. On the way to orchard, to my left, was an indian man, my right was a malay lady. The... SMELL* from the man with the perfume from the lady caused me to almost die while breathing! By the time we met and took our sweet time, its already time to head to City Hall. -.-

Reached City Hall, and sat at some random open spaces while waiting for the time to pass. Went to Makan Sultra for some food before starting the workout. =)

Bboy Mad, acting cute!

Food makes them happy people too!

The girls, BENJY comes serparately.

The whole thing was damn fun! If it wasnt for those people from the republic of INDIA, I bet I would have liked it even more! With the love from Alan to the girls, he got the our guys to surround our girls to prevent us from being chanced upon! Thats so sweet aint it? We saw Ryan and chatted awhile with him. AIN, you missed this chance man! We even took a picture with him to show u! We is nice friendssss.

While waiting for the whole thing to start. Cameras came out of nowhere, and here are the outcomes!

DUH, girls.

With Jervenne & Colin.

Like, WHATEVER! (With blonde accent)
Ooo, I have big eyes right here.

Like, MAJOR WHATEVER!

There was this part after their(Oschool`s) routine, that they will teach us a few 8s of the dance. Like MASS WORKOUT! Damn fun. I bet Benjy enjoyed stepping on my toes and Colin enjoyed hitting Ivy`s forehead, didnt they! HAHA. Its cool, dont get agitated. Its funny how Ahmad always manage to bboy anytime anywhere! After d workout, everyone was drenched in sweat!

Alan dislikes me, so he decided that blocking me is d best thing he could do. =(


At least now he likes me already =)

ALL who joined the event.


----- ----- ----- ----- -----



Right, Im not comparing. I know Im born to be like this. Why must shit always happen to me? When toubles ended with him, you came along. Oh thanks ya, I so deserves all this. I know Im not beautiful and nice. And only pretty and nice people gets fairytale-like lives. With families being close and nice and other whatnot. With boys going gaga over them. With everything within their reach, because they are born RICH. I shall not let this pull me down. With this, all the more I`ll treasure the little things happening around me. =D



(WTF, Ive been typing this post from whenever and its now 10.20pm)

No comments: