Monday, September 10, 2007

WORK.

Today, woke up to a shock. I set my alarm to be ringing at 8am, but when I open my eyes to check, its already 8.55! Holy hello kitty man! In the end, met Cynthia and Xueting and took d train at 10.25 when we are supposed to reach at 10.30. Best.

Work was a bore. Its only for the money. I told myself, it will all be over soon. Indeed, all the wrong things are over! Like, my holidays! Oh no, I cant even remember sleeping on my number one love for 12hours straight! So unlike me! Where has JOANN gone to!? =(

Ive been losing my time to the hours spent on work for the bucks. During the 3weeks break, basically, I don`t even really go back for those precious pracs with my girls. Im sorry darlings! Will be back on track really soon! I dont want school to reopen so soon! LIKE, REAL SOON please! After this, I see endless days of ppt. and group work! However, am pretty excited cause there`s like people whom I know who`s in the same class as I am! =)

Its a 16more days to my day =)

And with my pay coming in tmr, IN CASH, here`s my list! =D

  1. NAVAL PIERCING
  2. Wallet, its been 4years since the last change.
  3. Bag for school.
  4. A Dress. DRESSES.
  5. Mini skirtsss.
  6. Dance Pants!
  7. Aid-JOANN-To-Dance fund to be set up.
  8. New flip flops.
  9. Some nice Tees for school.
  10. Short shorts.
  11. Sports bra
  12. Bikini
  13. NEW ERA CAP.
  14. Shoes to be done by SAMUEL LOW.
  15. Haircut
  16. New hair colour
  17. Heels.
  18. Three quards pants.
  19. DANCE LESSONS
  20. Some real nice shades!
  21. Tank tops.
  22. Dog Tag.
  23. Socks of all colours!
  24. Get accessories-ed!
  25. Get my pants tapered/altered.
  26. GOOD FOOD!
Why 26? Theres a reason, my number! =)

No comments: