Thursday, September 13, 2007

Life.

11th September, Tuesday.
Went to work early in the morning. Was slightly late. Got to know 2 people working for another company. One of which is an Indian man who can speak chinese better than I can. Yea, I am ashamed of myself. =(

After work, ate with Cynthia & XueTing before going to collect our pay in cash! But this time round, I didnt spend it immediately. I had better things to do with it. This time round, Im determined! =)

Wanted to catch a movie, but non caught our eye. Had our dinner, and me with weewee went to meet our Special 7 + 1 =) Had my share of fun playing around with them, including our new member! =) SHIR`s boyfriend, Im a nice girl. I really am! =D

12th September, Wednesday.
Went for my dance prac, after missing out on so many! Sorry girls! FiNALLY, everything was done! Discussed about our costumes and such. Its getting more and more exciting, be sure to turn up on October 19 at TRCC people!

After dance prac, bought some doughnuts and shared it with my boy. DAMN NICE CAN! Been so long since I last had a proper chat with him. I understand, I really do! One of my seniors is going into NS today. So we had a long chat last night. He made me realised somethings. Things I dont even dare to say. Things which no one will ever be able to understand.

13th September, TODAY.
TODAY was total fun! Went out with Jervenne, Ain and Naz. My fellow dancers for the showcase! First up, went to beach road to get our pants. Purrrrfecto! 10bucks each. We left being happy dancers.

Next up, bugis street. Hunted for shoes to match our clothes, but, I dont feel like getting a new pair, since I have this other pair which Sam is helping to artify. Shopped around and pampered myself a little =)

After the trip, went back to khatib and met up with Daryl, Sam & G. Had fun laughing with/at them with all those jokes from yesteryears.

DARYL: you had broken every single rule there was in school!
JOANN: I DID NOT! I DIDNT BREAK THE RULE ON.... okay, I cant think of any.

Was talking about the process of artifying the shoes with Sam. Nice art SAM! Met weeeweeee, and went back home to rest.

After all these while, Im beginning to lose it. Help me please!

No comments: