Last night, I slept at 3am, had to wake up at 5am so that I cant make it on time to meet weewee at 6am, to reach Bishan Park at 7am. Yea, I was dead beat. We went for work, its for this family day event. Was supposed to stand at the registration counter the whole day, BUT, its super freaking boring, that I rather stand out in the blazing hot sun, which caused me to turn darker, and look after small kids! Oh my, I love them so! They`re like so tiny, so cute! I miss my childhood days man. Someone bring me for a happy meal please! =)
Anyway, stood out there in the sun for like, 5hours straight can! My fever is never gonna be gone at this rate. Was damn damn tired, and smelly, and sleepy, and HOT by the end of it all! Took bus 169 back to homeground and ate chick rice! (GOSH, I miss using this word.) Like, yummy-yummy-fur-fummy for my tummy can! Lepak-ed around the area and headed back to my crib. =)
Tmr theres work again. Sorry guys for missing out ALOT during this holidays. I need the bucks. =) Catch up with my people soon aight! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment