17more days!
Well, things are better now. I`ve think it through, no matter how hard I tried, they wont understand. Maybe they`re right. Having some dance background is an advantage. An advantage in knowing that TIME shouldnt be taken for granted. October may seemed faraway from the day we started, but please, its September now! Look at where we are guys, Ive given up trying. I learnt not to do things for people who will not get my point, in the end, it all comes back to me.
Right, anyway, today went to school for NBA`s prac. Finally our breaking is done, whats left now is to conquer everything. We go GIRLS! =D Went to the Suntec Dance finals. Theres this pretty irritating lil girl who wanna like, take center stage THE WHOLE TIME! Anyway, Im too lazy to continue this post, have to wake up at like, 5am tmr man. For a better future, I shall endure. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment