With 19days more to my day, shit have to happen. Yeap, after 12hours of deep sleep, Ive calmed down much. Yesternight was the NIGHTMARE of the century to me man! Anything that could go wrong, went wrong.
Anyway, Yesterday have this SDIG (social dance IG) gathering at Eileen/Elynn/E-Lin`s place. Her house is like 4storeys high. Anyway, made full use of the pool and soaked myself till my fever came back. Nice one right? I know. Had a BBQ after that, its nice being the person BBQing d food, because, you get to eat the goodies before anyone else does. =)
Throughout the whole episode, I feel so out of place. There are some things I cant even put into words. Too many of them. And when it all adds out, it comes out like no body`s business. I talked to Angelia about EVERYTHING that`s bothering me right now. I love my new girlfriend. =) Darling, dont worry aight, everything will work out just fine.
Got home and yet another problem started. I didnt mean to shout mum. There are things you dont understand. So many of them. Here I am trying to solve my own problems and there you are adding on to them. Thanks mum, I know that you care.
From last night, I learnt something, life dont always go the way you want it to. I thought that by talking to people, it would make me feel better, hell NO! No one understands, no one did and no one will. All that I was looking for was just a simple "It`s okay, everything will be over soon." Was it too much to ask for? Im so disappointed with everything. After hours, finally my eyes got tired with crying. With everything coming down on me, Ive lost. Ive lost to myself. I promised myself never to shed a tear for dance again. But what happened?
Dancing should be a happy thing, regardless of what genre Im doing. Im sorry people, I have to make a choice. Now that Im back in the whole cheoro for SDIG`s showcase, I wont leave, not now. Im sorry, I had to do it. Of all people, YOU`re d one whom Im most disappointed with. YOU have no idea how much it hurts.
No comments:
Post a Comment