Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Things you never knew.

I totally enjoyed my class today. The topic is about superstitions and such, had a fun time arguing with one another. =)

Oh well, wasnt exactly in "the right mood" today. Something fucked up happened to me last night, and I can`t stop thinking about it since. Had DANCE after school with my beloved girls and SDIG. Theres LOTS of improvement to be made. We can do it, everyone! =)

Well, went off to the old place with Angelia after we alighted at khatib. So cool to have someone SUPPORTING you in things you say, and what your plans are. I guess she is like, one of the rare friends I found along the way. Ive seen so much in people, and Im so disappointed. There are so many things I wanna share, but I guess no one will really understand.

Why did they treat me the way they did?
Am I really good, or are they pretenders?
What have I done wrong?
Why didnt I get encouraged?
Why does it have to be like this?
Out of all people, I got this from...
It had to be you.

Im sorry, its hard to let this pass. Its gonna be a long, long walk.

No comments: