HELLO FRIENDS! I NEED YOUR ATTENTION HERE!
Im having my first (and what might be my last) SALSA PUBLIC PERFORMANCE at DXO. Please come down and support me! =( My dance havent seen the daylight ever since last year. I need your support like how you guys have always been there! My darlings back from 2a4'03! My crazy friends from 4a1'06! Not forgetting, friends out of these class, right CHAO FLAN!? EVERYONE, ANYONE, please come down! Its selling at a cheaper price if you get from me now! PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT ME AND MY TEAM =D
Date: 7th October
Place: DXO
Time: About 7.30pm onwards.
Ticket selling for: $8! (Where else can you get it at this price!?)
CONTACT ME ASAP! LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE!
----- ------ ----- ----- -----Im having my first (and what might be my last) SALSA PUBLIC PERFORMANCE at DXO. Please come down and support me! =( My dance havent seen the daylight ever since last year. I need your support like how you guys have always been there! My darlings back from 2a4'03! My crazy friends from 4a1'06! Not forgetting, friends out of these class, right CHAO FLAN!? EVERYONE, ANYONE, please come down! Its selling at a cheaper price if you get from me now! PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT ME AND MY TEAM =D
Date: 7th October
Place: DXO
Time: About 7.30pm onwards.
Ticket selling for: $8! (Where else can you get it at this price!?)
CONTACT ME ASAP! LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE!
Something* happened today that made me really happy! =D I guess these are things that you will never know. Well, now I`ll be working towards my own goal, a promise I made to myself. Latest by the beginning of next year, I must achieve it! I dont care if youre there. I dont even give a fuck if you like it or not. Im happy with what I want and that`s that.
No comments:
Post a Comment