Sunday, September 23, 2007

No more tears?

Right. Yesterday, had dance, the whole IG had to show each individual dances from d groups. Well, I saw theirs, it was a good show! Im happy for them, really, but I guess no one will know how we feel? Its okay darlings, we will do it great. =)

Danced around, never felt this way before. Perhaps its another phase of growing up as a dancer thing. I sure hope something positive will come out with all these hard work and effort that Im putting in. I promise, I will improve, no matter what it takes, even sacrificing things I never thought I would.

Today, Jasmine came over to my place, watched 1408, and being the bitches we are, we scare ourselves more than the show scaring us! Tsk, tsk. It takes a great deal to be bitches like us! Went to get ourselves something to eat, oh well, had a good time bitching about with her, wee wee and maomao joined in later. Much loves.

Right, Wednesday`s d day! Get me anything! I`ll love it. Oh, I want those hugs and kisses to keep coming in too!

No comments: