Right, I slept at 6am, and woke up at 7pm. That explains why Im unable to sleep right now! Hmmm, I wonder, how long can I afford such luxury? I miss the Boyfriend. Its been more than a week since I last saw him.
Well, for everyday after school, Ive been busy with all my dance practices. Well, no one to blame, I choose 2 IGs in the first place. But I certainly am enjoying! =) October 7th is drawing nearer and nearer. The first show for the Social Dance Jr @ DXO. RP people, dont go for it! Because, we will be putting up the same show at TRCC on 12th October! Be sure to come down and support~ =D
For "Feel Da Vibes" showcase, Ive gotta say, things aint exactly going smoothly for us. There were ups and downs. People didnt come for practices, and eventually got kicked out. The sadnesses are wearing off. Time to buck up, JOANN. Dont sit around and pouting at how well other people are doing! =)
And I thank all the wonderful people of SMC for the encouragements and support and care and love that you guys have been showing us! Ive never been in any IGs/CCAs/Clubs this closely bonded. Thank you, I love this big family of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment