Right, So on monday, was the beginning of my new semester, with new classmates. I have a classmate who is from my previous class, a classmate from HIPGOP IG, and another who is weewees friend. DAMN, I aint complaining man! Im having fun with Nesh in my class! Fellow Dancer! And EFY, weewees ex classmate! =D I love I love! Well, was late for the first day though.
On the second day, I woke up on time, but waited for Weewee to get ready, and TADDAH, I was 45mins late for school on the 2nd day! HAH! Nice one man. All I could remember about today was the dance prac we had after school.
After our grp danced, the others danced their piece. After looking at 2 of them, I officially felt defeated. They were dope la, serious! Then came Tricia who pointed out our strong points, and weak points. Thanks babe! You helped, and Im serious! =)
Well, Im tired! SLEEP!
No comments:
Post a Comment