
Headed back home shortly after.
Saturday, I was supposed to meet whoever up at 3pm to go down to angelia`s bday chalet. BUT, when I woke up, its already 4.47pm. Nice one man. So, I went down after showering and ate at her BBQ from 6pm till 2am. I know, Im fucken pig. =) Her little sister is so damn cute! Shall post her picture up soon.
Chatted with the guys and drank throughout the night. Its nice to hang out with a different bunch of people sometimes! =) Was listening to the guys talking about NS life, bikes, cars and such. I have to say, her uncles are real nice! Didnt sleep for the whole night. Well, mainly because there was no space? Sat outside the door and got my backside cramped.
Tmr is the start of school again. New classmates. I dont want my vacations to end! =(
After reading through someones* blogposts, I realised, Im not that much of a failure. Someone with the bucks to go for whatever they want, might not be happy in the end, because they dont know what they want. Im happy with my life now. Buck-less, but I have many many wonderful friends. From secondary school, from poly, from HIPHOP IG. Thanks guys, I`ll treasure all of you!
Ive been missing him more than ever! =(
No comments:
Post a Comment