Yup, its friday once more. Today was rather boring. During lunchtime, went to the cafe and watch some singing performance with pika. Kinda nice, something funny happened. A guy wanted to make a fool outta himself, so he climbed the "fence" to pretend to be committing suicide. Then, he slipped and fall. His whole gang laughed at him! nice friends man.
Todays hiphop class, learnt another new routine. Again, was given one of those inspirational talk by Ryan. It made me ponder. He said something about another school having to clear the tables and chairs in d classroom, dance on concrete floor and then moving back the tables and chairs again. It reminded me of the times I had back in sec1. The dance studio wasnt even there yet. We used the AVA room for dance practices. See how stupid this whole thing sounds? My batch and my seniors worked hard to earn the studio. Look at them now. How fortunate, able to use the studio that WE worked hard for and complaining about it.
Nice try. My backside is stung by mosquitoes! See what I told you! I have a hot ass~ =D
No comments:
Post a Comment