Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sat - Sun.

Yesterday, theres a dance practice for BNA (d all girls dance group for the october showcase). Anyway, we finalised on the songs used and the whole general idea. Its gonna b a great show. Anyway, we finished like, 1/8 of the whole thing already. Go girls! =D After dance, went to CWP for awhile with Geraldine. Then, off I go to d stadium!

Like, 5000 years since Ive been to d stadium lah! And to think I stay so near to it. And for d first time in my life, I ran the full round of the stadium without stopping/walking. =D Went to d gym after that. Weee~ my legs are numb.

Well~ Im just waiting for some game to finish downloading so that I can start playing. But the last time I checked, its like a fucking 18 more hours to go! RARRRR! Im getting kinda busy these few days. With the HipHop showcase and the need to get to school! And to remember the social dance routine! And the need to sleeeep! OH NO! This means, lesser time for my special! He will understand, I think. =D

No comments: