----- ----- ----- -----
31st JULY, Tuesday.
Its the official opening of RP. I attended school that day mainly because they are clever and put UT in the morning. Without that UT to force us to school, I think I will skip school again! Anyway, I cant remember the lesson because Im so excited about J.U.M.P! (Jamming @ the United Music Party) JUMP is this huge party after the official opening of RP by the PM. Well, actually, no one really bothered that he came or not, we just wanted to party!
Actually, its as good as he never came at all. The PM only turned up at the stage, 30mins late, press this thingy which sets off the streamers thingy. And people screamed after the lights went out, there, the party started! =) The performances were A-OK. SMC came on right after Social Dance! People like Florina danced without looking at the audiences! Im like standing right in front of her can! BUT anyway, SMC`s performance was Dee Oh Pee Yee SHIT! Screamed till my throat almost gave way! Imagine half the population of the IG standing right at the front row because their seniors were performing. Yea, thats what I felt. Proud of them from a junior`s point of view. Like, totally! (read with blondey accent!)
After their performance, again, the whole lot of us went to meet our seniors and such.
Where am I? Im d one taking the photograph! X) After that, went to 7-11 to get some drinks. The buffet spread is damn nice! BUT, it went without drinks. So like can you imagine being squashed with all other smelly, sticky, sweaty
After that we went back to the Lawn where the party was held at. The best thing happened, OPEN CIRCLE! Open circle is like, when you are dancing on the dance floor, suddenly someone comes right up to you and sort of "challenge" you to a dance battle, you show him/her your moves. Slowly, the crowd will stand in a circle and watch you groove. Thats an open circle.
I think it was some sort of band performing up on stage but we were making so much noise that half the people on the (muddy) dance floor crowded around our initially small circle. A pity I cant take a video of it! My phone was in low-batt mode. Like, D-A-M-N! The best thing is that even people from outside SMC came in and battle. From there, I feel like a tiny little girl alone in this whole wide world (that rhymed!) without any idea about breaking and hiphopping! =( From then on, I promised myself that I will work hard and break my own limits. When I`m good enough, someday, I`ll be in the center of the circle! =) (dont bring me back to reality okay! I need dreams to survive!)
Anyway, this went on for quite awhile, until some bodybuilder decided to take the stage and show off his body. The crowd went mad. After awhile, people got tired, got bored. So we just grooved about to the music. At around 11 plus, the party ended. Short but fun. I hope RP have things like that more often!
There my day ended. Was pretty drained from all the grooving and hyper-ness of the party. The whole event werent exactly fantastic, but its okay. I feel the love! =D Took bus back home. Was like walking with my eyes half closed. Showered and practically fainted on bed.
----- ----- ----- -----
1st AUGUST, Wednesday.
Day out to Sentosa with Social Dance people. Well, it`s supposed to be something the seniors planned for us, juniors to get comfortable with each other and have fun. But look,
Four and all of the juniors who are present. Pathetic. I felt so stupid going for a get-to-know-each-other trip with only 3 other people. What the fuck man, I could have used the time to do something for a greater cause! (i.e. SLEEPING!) Haha, its cool. Still the seniors took effort in planning and coming up with a whole list of punishment for the games! =.=

Heading to Siloso, and of course, looking good!
Okay, fine. I`m lying to make myself happy! Anyway, like barely 10mins after we settle down by the beach, it started to pour! Like, heavy heavy downpour! Obviously, seeing this opportunity, the guys wont let us off. They forced/pushed/carried/drag us out into the cold, COLD rain you know! See, how bad guys are!
It was like, VERY cold. Like, wet with the strong wind blowing at you cold! Brrrr.
Then they played the Tie-a-balloon-on-your-leg-and-step-other-peopleswhile being tied down with one leg. JOANN has a phobia of balloons. So, all I did was to cover my ears and stand at the side to laugh at them!
ALICE: JOANN, since you nv play, help us take pictures la~
JOANN: Cannot lah! my hands busy! (covering ears)
Then all of them laughed at me! =( Nevermind, I had a good laugh at them while they`re playing with the game. It look so retarded. Hehehe. After the game, I made a comment which made everyone laugh at me even harder! "Wah lao, finally ended! I never play also feel more tired then you all sia!" Because, I`m busy running away from the balloons and laughing at the same time! Try it! I promise it will make you feel retarded!
When the sun comes out again, we got thrown into the sea! Typical you know! And being JOANN, I dont like to be forced to do something I dont like to do. End result of carrying JOANN into the sea, bleeding wrist, scratch marks all over the arm & a swollen ankle! BUT it wasnt on purpose! Tim, Xiaobai and Darren can be my witnesses that everything I said in this paragraph is only the truth and nothing but the truth! =D
Left for shower at around 3.30. Was shivering in cold waiting for the shower room when this idiot cut my queue to the shower room! Nevermind~ I waited until the next available room and this inconsiderate mother fuck`g kanabye bitchy idiotic asshole decided to bring her 2daughters into the room to change, leaving poor poor JOANN waiting outside in cold! Kanabye, someone does this to you the next time. Another point to add to my reasons for being racist. The mother and children are from the 5letter country with C at the beginning. Kuku cheena! Yea, Im racist against my own race! How sad.
At harbourfront, took bus 855 to Yishun interchange. The journey was like that, I board the bus and fell asleep. I opened my eyes, I was only at Queenstown. Nevermind, I sleep again. This time, its those long sleep kinda sleep.When I opened my eyes, Im only at AMK! LIKE HOW CAN ANY VEHICLE TAKE SUCH A LONG TIME TRAVELLING IN SINGAPORE!!! RARRR.
When I reached Yishun, FINALLY, just nice the bus towards chong pang came! Weeees~ I happily board it `cause its gonna bring me to my babu! (yea, I noticed the spelling error. It was a typo but I think it sounds cute!) For some reasons, yesterday, we were laughing at the slightest things that happened! Too cute. Oh, I meant me for that matter. =) And and and, my favourite thing to do with my boy is how we can wrestle and I can win him!
He sent me home after that. Am so, soooo tired that I didnt talk to him on the trip. He kindly lent me his shoulders for me to sleep on. But then again, I dont think he had a choice, did he? =)
Was a very happy happy girl! Even so happier when I saw the love of my life! I fell asleep on it as soon as I came in contact with it.
----- ----- ----- -----
2nd AUGUST, Thursday.
Once again, woke up a little late, at like 7.55. But today, I didnt conveniently skip the first meeting, or even skip school altogether. I cant afford to! Theres a UT in the morning. Clever school. They know that people like me would be too tired to go to school, so they used UTs to force us to school. Ok, it worked. Was late for 10mins though. =)
For the whole of todays lesson, I learnt no shit. I dont get anything AND best of all, the people. Oh, you wont be happy to read about how much I have to bitch about someone* in class! Hey BITCH, if you feel that I`m talking about you. Then it most probably is you. If not, just shut up and go back to GEEKworld. =)
Lunched with pika, Jason & ahmad. What do I say? Blueberry Cheesepie is LOVE! I kinda screw up the presentation today. But its okay. I officially hate her. But then again, I shall remain happy and laugh at her screwing herself up and being such an attention whore because she needs it so, so much! I understand that not everyone is like me, who gets along well with people naturally if I like the person. =)
----- ----- ----- -----
How are you feeling now? Still alive after this post? Yes, I hope! Tomorrows HipHop lesson again! JOANN is a very very happy girl!
And oh, I`ve sorted out my links to other people. If you`re remove from the list, it only means that either you have stopped blogging/changed your URL or simply cause I HATE YOU and dont give a shit about you and your fucked up life! So, if you`re still on my links, be happy! But no worries, theres no one being removed for that reason.


No comments:
Post a Comment